Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More amazing additions!

Thanks to the Pounce feature on Etsy I stumbled upon dutchiegirldesigns store on Etsy. She hadn't made any sales yet and it confused me because I could have bought the entire store had I been suddenly overcome with money! I found a ring that is so cute and perfect! I would wear it if I didn't have that silly thing called a wedding ring already. Speaking of which I lost a diamond out of it this weekend! I am so so sad! We bought it used, big surprise coming from me right? No I know it isn't... Unfortunately the lady we bought it from said it has a lifetime guarantee and gave us the reciepts. It turns out that only works if you have a card the jeweler signs off on stating that you brought it in for maintenance every 6 months. We called her to see if she had it but so far we haven't heard anything back from her... Typical Craigslist interaction I guess.

But that is not why I am here! I am here to show off the ring! It's so great I want more, I really do! Rings are my favorite pieces of jewelry after all. So here it is, a cute button ring, olive and brown with a little ivory colored button. I can't wait for it to come in the mail!
Dutchiegirldesigns
In other news... I am about to order some of these dried Craspedia's. They are simple and I think they might add a cool dimension to my bouquet. That or maybe just to my living room... I think they are really adorable. I found them in PigeonToeCeramics store. This seller makes me want to go out and buy a pottery wheel! That is the main focus in the store but I felt like these little balls of happiness were just what I needed.
PigeonToeCeramics



No comments:

Post a Comment