Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 Months!


Well, it's July 18th, we are at the 2 month point. I did want to upload the pictures of the boutonnieres that I have made. I do love them but the camera certainly doesn't do them justice. I used multi-colored beads and some random buttons for them. I figure since my bouquet is paper, having floral boutonnieres would be weird. Matt's is a little more special, he has one of his dad's buttons on his.

At this point we are pretty set, the outdoor decor will be very simple. Hopefully not too bare. We meet with the site manager and caterer's next month so I guess that is when we will figure out what else we will need.  I do need a box or something to put cards in on the gift table. I saw a very cute covered wagon that would work, but I am up in the air about it.

I have also put together the vows and ceremony outline put together for his uncle to read from. It's simple, and sweet. Not to formal and not too mushy. I have a feeling we may laugh through the whole thing, even though it's not terribly romantic, we have a hard time taking the romance seriously. Does that make us terrible? Maybe but it's worked so far.

This is a short one, I just don't have to much going on at the moment to talk about. I'm sure as time goes on it will become hectic and nutty and there will be plenty more to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment