Thursday, October 21, 2010


Well, it’s been over a month since the big shebang so I suppose I should upload all the fun pictures and document the day.


We woke up to clouds and rain in Denver and I was sooo bummed! But based on how everything was going that week, I pretty much expected it and had the mentality that the wedding was just not meant to be. As we headed out to Golden though the clouds disappeared and it made for quite possibly to most perfect weather! It was glorious!

I was a little, well a lot... synical.
Lucky for me I couldn’t sleep and so I got up and started working on my hair at about 2 am. Curled for about an hour and then slept on them. So my head was 85% done and would just need touching up and for the girl that was to do my hair, to go in and fix whatever I missed. Well said girl got lost and arrived about 10 min before ceremony. With a Caramel Macchiato in hand though so I wasn’t upset. I actually wasn’t upset anyway, my mom and maid of honor each took turns working on it and it was A-ok. 
Tada!
The ceremony was short, simple, sweet and to the point. The less we had to be up there, the better! The setting was perfect, the weather was great and there were compliments all around!

Matt managed to mess up his vows, flubbering around all the words and said I Do way to soon, so he ended up saying I Do about 3 times. At least we all learned that He Does! Our kiss managed to come out looking like he was just sucking on my upper lip. Classy. But it was perfect and had it actually been “perfect” I would have been weirded out!

Everyone needs some Cheeeeesy!

Overall it was awesome and I loved how everything came together. The only thing I would have changed is the flower. Not changed them, but had more, I didn’t realize how sparse the centerpieces were until we walked into the reception. Oh well, they were still cute.

More to come latter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment