Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure everything that can be in order is. Which is great. Now my emotional and overly high strung self still isn't reassured but I should be. Matt will attest to my whining and panicking and let's not deny the crying. This week I have had the following freak outs:

  • there isn't enough money. this is stupid. 
  • i'm way to fat to stand in front of people. and the dress just makes my butt look even bigger. truth be told i have lost weight but i'm not seeing it.
  • i wish my boobs were as big as the rest of my body. i guess i will be safety pinning my dress to my bra to avoid major gaps. way to get alterations in a timely fashion.
  • do we have to have the ceremony? can't we just eat?
  • cancel. cancel the whole thing.
Positive parts of the last week or so:
  • my hair is long enough to curl and looks really good
  • everything has been purchased that needs to be for now. everything else has to be bought the week of.
  • we finally set up the desk and started personalizing the second bedroom. i'm excited to have a crafting space for all the free time i will suddenly have after this is over.
  • matt is actually bleaching his teeth for this. i love him.
That is all for now. i need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment